Azure Container Instances Tutorial
Example DAG from the Astronomer Azure Operators tutorial demonstrating the use of the Azure Container Instances service in Airflow.
Run this DAG
Download the repository:
Install Astronomer CLI:Skip if you already have our CLI
Start the DAG:
This repo contains an Astronomer project with multiple example DAGs showing how to use Azure service operators in Airflow.
This repo contains DAGs to interact with the following Azure services. Links will direct you to a detailed guide walking through how to use the operators.
The easiest way to run these example DAGs is to use the Astronomer CLI to get an Airflow instance up and running locally:
- Install the Astronomer CLI
- Clone this repo somewhere locally and navigate to it in your terminal
- Initialize an Astronomer project by running
astro dev init
- Start Airflow locally by running
astro dev start
- Navigate to localhost:8080 in your browser and you should see the tutorial DAGs there